Opuscula

A collection of personal reflections. Copyright © 2005-2011 K. Gurries

Thursday, January 06, 2011

True Humanity

With some encouragement I decided to take action on an idea that has been in the back of my mind for some time.  I created a new blog called True Humanity that will attempt to address many of the themes covered in this blog -- but in a very different (and hopefully complimentary) manner.  True Humanity will explore perennial questions of philosophy -- but through the eyes of popular culture (music, film, literature, etc.).  Check out the opening post here that explains the purpose of the new blog.  True Humanity will certainly not appeal to everyone but it may be of some interest to those who have little desire to read through some of the more dense material typically found here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ken,

I'd be very interested to follow your new blog and link to it from mine. However, it appears to be by invitation only. Let me know how I can get on the list.

God bless,
David

February 07, 2011 4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, Keith, my apologies for getting your name wrong in my last comment. I also referred to you as "Ken" on Rorate when making reference to your blog. Sorry!

Again, I look forward to following your new blog.

David

February 08, 2011 7:17 AM  
Blogger K Gurries said...

Hi David. True Humanity is currently set up for registered members. You should be able to register by following the link. If not then send me an email and I can forward you an invite.

February 08, 2011 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home